|
|
♥/Friday, September 12, 2008
9:25 PM And so it was my bday ytd. Thanks to everyone who wished me. To my family, thanks for the surprise. I was really not prepared for it coz it was pretty late and I was busy reading newspaper when the cake suddenly appeared right in my face. To the DB girls from ntu for calling me and singing bday songs to me. To my classmates for remebering my bday despite being occupied with prelims. To primary and secondary friends, acquaintances who wished me as well. From the bottom of my heart. Well, I didnt spend my bday that well. Had Malay Prelims in the morning (& Cikgu rmb tt it was my bday! lol. he wished me the moment I stepped into the exam room) and spent the whole day in sch. Tried to do Math but it was kind of useless. But I'm glad that I had a chat with Farhanah, Jasmine and Nad. They're really funny and crazy people lah! Lol. Ok, rmb people, this is my LAST teenage year. I simply cant accept the fact that I'll be 20 next year. You know, the number 2 at the front makes one old... I dont know lah. I just dont feel that I'm ready to leave my teens. Hmm. It felt as if it was only recently when I turned 13. And now, I'm hitting the number 20. I think I should just enjoy my 19th year and think about the number 20 only when it's approaching, right? Lol. Ok, I shall not spend too much time here. Toodles! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |