♥/Tuesday, September 02, 2008
7:58 PM

Ok, I'm going to try to blog this and if it doesnt appear, it shall be it then.

It's the second day of fasting. 28 more days to go.
4 more days to Prelims.
9 more days to Sep 11 (I'm not really looking forward to it coz it's the Prelims period).
__ more days to A levels. I lost count already (Or chose not to rmb it).

I've been studying at the Malay room for the past few days. Left boon, yang, calsia, caro & sometimes jia to study with sha, farhanah, darren and ivy. The room was a bit packed today because there were boulder and his friend. I'm happy that today's session was a more productive one than ytd. Only that we slayed Sahibba(Malay Scrabble) before going off. Lol. I think sometimes Sha gets pissed cause I take such an eternity to come up with a word. She was being sarcastic when I managed to come up with a word in just 10 seconds! Hahaha.

I said darren 'syiok sendiri' but he thought that I called him Arnold Schwarzenegger (he still thinks that I call him that). Arnold is so buffed up & darren is so much the opposite. -_-

Food for break-fast just now was prepared by my SISTER! Hahaha. It's a very rare thing to see her doing some work other than schoolwork. And the "snack" that mum made was nice and healthy! Woohoo~

Speaking of my sister, I think she's freaking smart. Too smart that she got a reward by Mendaki (called the Anugerah Mendaki) for her excellent achievement in O levels.

Ok, got to go and do my terawih now. Toodles!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity