|
|
♥/Wednesday, September 03, 2008
10:21 PM I'm sick of everything. Gah! Cousin's bday tmr! An advanced HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST KAK NGAH aka Rabiatul Adawiyah. Speaking of her, Farhanah's sister knows my cousin coz they were apparently from the same secondary school and CCA(at least for the 1st yr coz my cousin quit the CCA ie Red Cross coz she couldnt stand seeing blood & it's weird coz my aunt is an experienced nurse manager in KKH. lol) It was nice chatting with my super old and long time special best friend after sooooooo lonnnggg. That's what she called me & I still keep the card she gave me when we were in Sec1(& different sch). I even thought we werent best friends anymore. Lol. Nvm, we had a good foundation & that's why our relationship isnt so strained even after a very long time. I do hope that the friendship I've built with my JC friends (ie the DB girls, 0728, the Malay peeps, study group members & other random ppl like my "cousin") will last long! & not forgetting my sec sch friends too! Hopefully the Malays still go out for Hari Raya outings for many more years to come, band members & of coz my favourite girls! Ok ok, I shall go to sleep now! Good night! (: |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |