|
|
♥/Tuesday, September 23, 2008
8:14 PM One more week, one more week... (: (: 35 more days, 35 more days... ): ): I added Mr Lee on Facebook & wrote on his wall, "Hi Mr Lee. It's great to see you on Facebook (other than the school's tennis court!)!!!" I will never ever forget the time when he said that Farhanah is small Dina! Or maybe he missed seeing me and Dina together that he badly wants to say 'the Dinas'. He's so lame la.. Anyway, got back Maths today. Though there's a tinge of regret(which I dont wish to discuss over here), I'm thankful to God nonetheless for helping me pull through. I must make sure though, that this doesnt happen during A levels. :X i know the mood in my class is very very low.. I can understand it. Being the last ranked is nothing to be proud of. The disappointment in Mr Leong's look saddens me and I'm truly sorry for that. I know that most of my classmates have definitely put in a lot of effort in their studies and they deserve better. Whatever it is, I hope that this setback will pull all of us through the crucial 35 days. JIAYOU MY BABES and 2 HUNKS! I just hope that I can survive tmr.. Econs darling.... please dont ruin my day tmr.. I promise to love you more in the next 35 days. (: Buat kuih, buat kuih!!! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |