♥/Sunday, September 21, 2008
12:00 AM

Torturous Prelims are finally over!!! What a load off. I've got 3 days(actually 2 as of now) to unwind and get back my much needed energy before gearing all up for A levels preparation. There's no point brooding over Prelims coz it just sucked. I cant believe that I actually thought that the Malay Lit paper ytd ended at 5 instead of 530. Forgot that it was Friday and Friday papers start at 230 (because of the Fri prayers if u dont know). So I kinda rushed my paper, thinking that I had very little time. I know, I know. I'm quite dumb. But so is Farhanah. Hahahaha she's worse than me la. She rushed all the qns till she had 40 mins left! At least I realised halfway and slowed down.

Anyway, to celebrate the end of Prelims & also Farhanah's bday, we treated ourselves to Pizza Hut! Lol. I almost forgot to give Farhanah her present till the end. So we sang a birthday song for her & the manager actually heard us and treated us to a cheesecake! Hahaha. From what the rest said, the cheesecake was nice. I didnt try it coz my tummy was upset and the fact that I dont really like cheesecake. But all in all, I think the staff there were very friendly. (:

And I went out again today. But this time it was with the DB girls. Yeah I know it's been ages since I went out with them. I thought the full team would be present but it wasnt full strength.. Anyways, I waited for Sarah for so long that I played 'Spot Sarah' game with myself. Hahaha yea I was trying to guess when she was going to alight the bus. I know it's lame but that's what you do when you're bored right? (: And I dont know why I keep on saying escalator as elevator. And Sarah, I do know the difference ok. It's just that people around me keep on saying the wrong word that I was influenced by it.. Hahaha. Ok, I enjoyed myself la today. Period.

(:

Cikgu fell down two days ago and had to be hospitalised. ): Most likely going to visit him on Monday.. Cikgu, must get well soon so that you can help us get our As for Malay & the treat you promised us! Hahaha as if he reads my blog.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity