♥/Monday, November 17, 2008
8:19 PM

And so, the blog is open again! Yay! I've deleted ALL the messages on the tagboard. (:

Hopefully those losers dont tag at my blog again.

Dinner at MacKenzie Rex with family was okay. I got my tongue scalded from eating the claypot noodle. My impression of the shop wasn't as great as what people make it out to be. The service was "omg". The lady was so impatient to get our orders that she hurried me and sis to place our orders fast. It sure seemed like we looked like fickle minded people. And I could even see the look from her face that she grunted at us. Tsk. The food may be nice, but the service is certainly a no-no from me. I saw Fauzie Laily aka Jay there. Gosh, he's such a smoker. I thought he was the only Suria star there. Turned out there were Roslan Md and Suzairhe at the table beside ours.. I'm not such a huge fan of any of them, so yah.. No big deal. I dont really watch Suria. The main reason is that it's always repeating the same old thing and it bores me. I understand that the Malay entertainment industry here isn't big, but I really hope that they can try to attract viewers with new and exciting dramas/shows. I bet that I watch Channel 8 more than I watch Suria. And now with Okto (Avatar!!!), all the more I dont watch Suria.. Come on, attract me to watching Suria!!! Anyway, I really wish to meet Michelle Chong aka Adrianna WOW, and tell her how talented she is and that I respect her a lot. She's such a talent ok. I love her acts in The Noose, Sayang Sayang.. She just awes me.

Hahahaha this is so random.

Oh yes, my sis went for yet another camp. It's related to Guides. So, it's THREE days without her! Woohoo~ She was telling me ytd, "I bet the next three days will be the happiest days of your life." Hahah and I said yes of course. Oops, my bad.

I cant wait for the rt job (yes, my application was successful), but I think I have to find other jobs in the meanwhile. Sigh.







& I'm still waiting...

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity