|
|
♥/Friday, November 07, 2008
2:28 PM ![]() Here to take a breather before I start on my Econs revision. Yeah baby, it's the As now.. Actually it's gonna be over for me by Thursday. I'm left with Economics and Human Geography. I'm kind dissatisfied with Math papers because there're some questions which I could do but God knows what happened to me, especially for paper 2 just now. Many more questions which were very challenging and topics like Method of Difference didnt come out! Urgh, why dont they just have one test for hypothesis testing. I thought I could do it, but I guess when I'm under exam conditions, my common sense seems to be lacking. Goodness. I just read MrY's comments on Litespeed and he said this: "All the best, Geographers. I have a feeling, you people will be the most outstanding batch of geographers in the last 5 years." I think he's only referring to a handful of people like P, Wenying and gang.. Anyway, on a lighter note, my cousin gave birth to a healthy baby boy: Syahmi Nasri. Guess what? He was born half an hour before the start of my first A level paper. I think it's cool. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |