♥/Friday, November 21, 2008
10:40 PM

Oh shucks. I think I'm going to miss the Malay peeps when they fly over to Indonesia. ): Darn, I wish I could go too. I know that I went there before, but this is a different group. And I'm much closer to them. Anyway, since I cant send them off on Sunday because their flight is at 7am and I dont think dad will allow me to send them off, I went to meet them in school today! Lol. They were practising a dance for their performance in Indo. Poor Farhanah has to dance. I totally sympathise with her because she is just like me. We're STIFF people. (: Really, I am. And dont ever expect to see me dance because I never will. And Asnira's going to meet them in Indo(she's going there with her family) and join them for the activities. Sigh. Hopefully I can jemput them next Sunday when they come back and have lunch/dinner (forget what time they'll be arriving) together. But that depends on whether they'll be tired or not. They may just say it now, but I think they might be tired after the trip and just want to go home. So yah, the plan is that I will msg Sha in Indo and confirm if we're meeting on Sunday or not. Anyway, ENJOY URSELF OVER THERE and have a safe journey! (:
Gonna miss you all(although it's only for a week). Awww~


MrY is ever sarcastic. Dont worry, I'll never ever teach Geog. You dont have to tell me that. Grr.

And sorry Araxes, I forgot all about the jogging session. My fault. :X


And yes, cant wait to meet the girls this Sun to celebrate ELYE's bday! And a surprise for someone too. Hehehe. I'm glad that the girls (ie yijun, fariza, jen, jes) are able to take the time off despite their busy schedule. (:






Urgh.. I feel so useless. ):

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity