|
|
♥/Monday, November 10, 2008
9:41 PM Why does everyone think it's okay?? It isn't. Maybe it's just me. Yah, it must be me. Anyway, yay! I got to see my nephew. Not really my direct nephew, it's my cousin's baby son! And he's so tiny. I looked even bigger when I carried him ytd. His sister couldnt pronounce 'baby' and she said 'babi'(which means pig) instead! Goodness! No wonder my cousin said dont ask, "Where's the baby?" but "Where's adik(younger sibling)?" instead. Nur is a very intelligent girl who likes imitating people. I blurted out "Sorry ah" and she just copied me. Lol. That's why you must be a positive role in front of kids because that's the time where they'll absorb the most and literally imitates whatever they see. That little girl is just so smart for her age I think she'll be even cleverer than my sister (who is the academically "smartest" from mum's side). Ok, back to printing Geog and doing Econs case study! Go Dina!! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |