♥/Wednesday, December 10, 2008
11:09 AM

Best shots from ytd's outing.

















I like this the best!










Ytd's outing was awesome! Although like half the class came. We still had fun without the rest. And the weather was hot and windy. I like~~ I definitely felt closer to them. I really hope that there will still be a class outing and everyone to be able to make it. I realise that I am a very spontaneous person. Oh no. (:
Anyway, special thanks to Yings, Huiying, Huirong, Yang, Boon, Rudi, YaoKhuan, Yingxi, Calissa, Mr J Ng, Nad & Mus for making yesterday wonderful!
I was tempted to use the computer ytd to find out the results of the match between Singapore and Indonesia but I stayed on to watch it nonetheless. The Indonesians of course were not able to get their revenge on the Lions and Agu. Hahahaha. The people there were generally rude I must say. How can you boo at another person's national anthem? Oh my.
I want to meet Coach Raddy.
(:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity