♥/Friday, December 12, 2008
12:09 PM

Darn my nose. It's either blocked or very very runny(yeah, my mucus can just drool off my nose & I cant control it). Ok, this is a bit disgusting.


2nd bro is finally in Tekong now!!! (:
I'm happy because he can finally do something about his body and health, there'll be one less male in the house=less noise(although there're other noisy ppl in the hse), he wont hog on the tv to play his PS and hang on the telephone for too long. And I wont quarrel with him as much so my mind would be much more peaceful. (:
I intended to follow mum and dad to send him off to Tekong but since I had a terrible headache ytd and I was still not feeling wellthis morning, I decided to continue sleeping while the rest left home at 0630h. I badly want to go there because there's no chance for me to see the army life and I didnt go for my elder bro's enlistment (I dont know why). I almost got ready before I made up my mind not to go and went back to sleep. :X Dad, Mum and Babu are still there. BigBro said they'll be having their lunch over at Tekong. So I'm left at home with my grandmother.


It was Pau's bday ytd. Happy Birthday Pau, if you're reading this. I didnt go for the celebration because I really felt like I had no energy and I feel bad for it. I was actually prepared to go but yeah.


Cant wait for the 22nd. ((:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity