♥/Saturday, December 06, 2008
10:00 PM

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR YIJUN aka NUJIY aka RAISIN aka "HUBBY"!!!
Five years and still going strong baby~~



I spent the day today baking kuihs.
Pineapple tart and kuih makmur.
Mum loves to make them and give to grandma.. As usual I was the one making the batter and kuih makmur while sis had to do the pineapple tarts. They're all done now and my, they're deliciousss! Of course la, who made the batter? Yours truly. :D

Ok now I dont know if I can make it for Jun's celebration tmr coz mum surely wants me to stay at home to help out with the cooking. She's going to make Roti Jala for Hari Raya on Monday.. I guess I have to wait till tmr and see. If I'm done by afternoon(which I doubt I wont be done by then), I will be able to make it for the celebration. If not, ... Uncle Mamat(my cousin's bf) loves my mum's roti jala. Random stuff.



Meet my sister. Her name is Babu.
(:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity