♥/Saturday, December 20, 2008
10:29 AM

Happy Birthday KANGKANG!

My friends are going out today.

My dears are going out to I-dont-know-where (didnt ask them because I cant go anyway).
Boon and Yang watching Twilight.
DB girls going out to celebrate Kang's bday.

If only one of these people had msged me earlier, I could have gone with them. But I cant because Su asked me to help out at his sis's wedding. Haha. It's not going to be a fun job but I like doing it. And I can meet up with the 06 Malay gang! :D

Oh yes, I have become Malay-nised. That's because I have made more Malay friends in nyjc. Such an irony to those who perceive my school to be a cheena school. Yes people, there are Malays in NY. I admit that I dont have many close Malay friends. Most of them are Chinese.. And some people even thought that I'm Chinese (I dont know which part of me looks like a Chinese but I do have Chinese blood). Whatever it is, I'm proud to have friends. (:

Urgh, my parents bought the soccer match ticket for me. I intended to go but I wasnt sure whether my parents were going but obviously they confirmed it without telling me. I have already promised Su that I will help out tmr too, but dad wants me to watch the match together.. I thought of helping out and then go for the match, but I really have to see first.. Farhanah's going with her friends! And if I go, I can meet her there. (: And Monday Monday! Outing with the Malay peeps (again!) who went to Indo plus me, Asnira and Haniffa! Hahaha.

It's going to be a busy week ahead. With trainings starting soon and even more outing! I just hope that someone will not spoil my mood. :X

I really wonder what will happen when both my grandmothers pass away. Did he mean what he said? I'll be very disappointed if that was what he was going to do.. It will be totally irrational of him and just plain stupid to do that. God, please knock some sense into him..

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity