♥/Wednesday, December 31, 2008
11:10 PM

Happy birthday Marinah! :D

;;Last Day Of 2008.

I know many people by now will reflect on what they have done in 2008 and whether they have achieved what they aimed for before the start of 2008 and of course, to begin on new resolutions for 2009. I dont personally do that but in school, that was what my teachers will make me do on the start of the school term. I cant rmb exactly what were my resolutions for this year (see how insignificant I thought this was) but it revolved around my academics. Obviously my main and top priority was to study hard and do well for my As (I did the former but will only find out abt the latter next year). Some of my other resolutions included living healthily which I dont think I have totally achieved it. Yes I have started eating more greens, tried to watch out the kind of food I eat and exercising, but there are times when I dont care what I put into my mouth (I dont mean those inedible and non-halal stuffs), did not want to go to the school track nearby for a jog, etc. So I dont feel accomplished.

I dont do resolutions is because I didnt think I will stick to them and rmb them throughout my 365 days of that year. Yeah, apparently I dont have that kind of discipline huh. But I'm going to make a change. At least try to. Since there is no school to look forward to this January(which is kind of weird), I shall come up with my own resolutions. Without my teachers telling me to. See, that's a change. (:

2008, you have been a great year. There were ups and downs in my life when you were here, but hey, this is life. Friendships were forged and some were scarred too. Wonderful and not-so-wonderful moments. Major events in my life, like the A LEVELS, addition to the family, both the paternal and maternal sides. I will not regret this chapter of my life and THANK YOU, 2008 and to all who were part of my 2008.

2009, I dont know what you have in store for me but I really hope that you'll treat me nice. You'll be the year when I get back my results and pretty much determine my next course of life. I dont want anything else but hope to get the best out of you. And yes, to achieve whatever that I aim for in you. (:

Resolutions for 2009:
1. To get very good grades for As and get into Uni.
This is something that I cant do anything about now but to leave it to God and pray to Him. (:
2. Learn and practise to be more thrifty.
In this economic downturn, I must learn to manage what little 'wealth' I have and will try to spend more on my needs than my wants. :D
3. Still try to achieve a healthy lifestyle (& lose some weight in the process)
That is to do some form of exercise at least twice a week.
Araxes, I'm looking at you! Hahaha. My exercise buddy.
4. Spend more time with family and friends.
I know that I have been neglecting some of my friends (esp this year) and I feel very bad about it.
5. Be a more religious Muslim.
Ok i admit. I have not been reading the Quran and it's time for me to continue where I have left off.

Are these even called resolutions? *shrugs*


Thanks Big Bro for you know what! (:

I totally hate countdowns. That explains why I'm home. (:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity