♥/Sunday, December 07, 2008
8:00 PM

I just finished watching the AFF Suzuki 2008 Singapore against Myanmar. Ok, I must first say that I'm not a real fan of soccer and I dont really watch soccer matches, but I will certainly watch it when it's the Singapore team playing. It feels good watching the Lions score goals. Haha dont ask why. It wasnt surprising seeing the rough side of Myanmar in this match. I dont understand why they cant control themselves. I dont really know how to explain what happened(anyway you can catch it in tmr's news) because it's hard explaining something when you dont know how to use the right terms. But what happened was pretty much the same thing that happened in the previous match between the two countries. Anyway, bad news aside, the Lions gets through to the semi-finals..

I cant wait to watch the match against Indonesia though.
The Indonesians seem to hate the Lions, hearing from the boos the Lions got everytime they had the ball in their possession. And it was very clear that they hated Agu to the core. Poor guy. He has definitely changed for the better(at least I think so) and he scored quite a number for the first two matches. And dad cant make fun of his ___ anymore. Hahaha. Family secret.

I finally signed up for the FLL thingy with Farhanah and Sha. (:

Grandma's coming to stay at our house for the next two weeks.


Will stop here for now. I need to go iron my family's clothes for Hari Raya Aidiladha tmr. Yes, I'm not only the DBM, but also the house maid. And I did a lot of cleaning for the past days. (: Too bad I'm doing it FOC, if not I think I'll get lots of money from doing cleaning.




Takbir is beautiful~~~

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity