♥/Saturday, December 27, 2008
7:07 PM

I solemnly declare that I have no faith in Thailand winning the Suzuki Cup. ):


I finished watching Avatar. Woohoo~
But I'm kinda missing them. Katara, Aang, Zuko, Sokka, Toph.
I think i'm addicted. :X


Today was spent at KCPSS (tandy's old sch! hahah) for the FLL training. It was fun! Had a mass ice breaking session and got to know new people. And I got to touch and assemble Lego sets! OMG, that was my first time in my nineteen years of life. (: My group is great, with funny I/Cs and sector I/C. Made new friends; Rachel's classmate's(Kimberly) sister(Elizabeth) is in the same group as me and Farhanah. (: And I saw someone familiar. Turned out to be this J1 girl(her name's Danica) who went to NY for 1st 3 months and attended DB trainings. Lol. And she recognised me! We also saw someone who looks/behaves like Pau(only that she's slightly bigger sized) and many more people who just look familiar. Lol.

But we've already been 'warned' that next week's training wont be as fun because it will be all talk, talk and talk(=lecture). Ok, I cant wait for the actual day... It's called the FIRST Lego League which will happen on 11 January 2009 at National Library.:D

We had group lunch just now and they were asking where we went during the holidays. When it was my turn, I said that I went nowhere. I stayed in Singapore the whole time. I think they felt sad for me. Yeah, I feel sad for myself too.

I feel like going to Mustafa Centre. Urgh. Cousin went there last night. I should followed. :X

Cant believe that I actually went to switch on the TV to watch Love Blossoms 2. It's SATURDAY TODAY, DINA!

December's going to end in a few days. Which means that I cant use my student pass ANYMORE and no more student privileges! BOOHOO.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity