♥/Sunday, December 21, 2008
11:40 PM

edited;;


Singapore is not going on to the Finals of the Suzuki Cup. Yeah, it's Vietnam who made it through. They scored a goal when the match was going to end. And yes, I'm a bit disappointed but the Lions did put up a good fight against the aggresive opponents. So it wasnt so bad.. But I'm not really surprised that Vietnam won. I'm happy though because I got a good shot of Lionel, thanks to Ain's camera. (: Lionel Lewis is the best! (: So is Agu. He's gonna be my new hero. Lol. I just hope that Thailand thrash Vietnam in the Finals. Although both teams can be sore losers at times, I prefer Thailand to win the Cup. At least, it will still be Singapore and Thailand who have won before. Heheh.

R E S P E C T.
I thought that when the Indonesians boo-ed at the Singapore team during the group match between the two countries, it will not happen in the home ground. But I was very wrong. I cant believe that the Singaporeans themselves jeered at the Vietnamese National Anthem. I was very appalled by their attitude. Such ill-bred people. Even the mother in front of me told her young daughters not to stand up and show respect to the opponents' national anthem. Gosh! But this particular Malay uncle, who was jeering at the Vietnamese supporters and he really looked like the 'rude' kind (sorry uncle, but that was my impression of you), stood up when it was the Vietnamese National Anthem and urged others to stand up and to at least respect the Vietnam team.
And yes, my friends and I stood up for both teams and we sang Majulah Singapura, after so long not singing it during morning assembly.
I think a lot of Singaporeans do not know their national anthem because the anthem had not even ended yet (it was after the first chorus) but they already cheered, thinking that it was the end of the anthem. Tsk.

This is the world, Dina.


I enjoyed the company today. Thanks Mardi, Sham, Ain and Deena! (:
And Kak Su too! It was great seeing you people again after so long.
I cant believe Deena salam-ed me! She's older than me!!!! Urghh.


Agu & Lionel. :D




The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity