♥/Tuesday, December 30, 2008
8:56 PM

Today I went to a place where I only go to every once a year; Boon Lay. Had a briefing for CCM at EDN's office. Was supposed to meet Sha at 915 but I was around 10mins' late. All because of the stomachache I had this morning. And to make it worse, I took bus 105 from my area (Sgoon) ALLLLLL THE WAYYYYYY to Jurong East. It took me ONE HOUR 15 MINUTES! If I were to take the train, I would have managed to shave off 15 minutes of travelling time. So yeah. Travelling at 815 in the morning to Boon Lay was such a long and sleepy journey. And THANK GOD SHA signed up for CCM last minute because if I were to go alone, I would have gotten lost (like how I did at Kallang Stadium few days back. :X). The TradeHub was so big that I could get lost in it. Sha of course, managed to find out the place for us. Hehh.

The briefing was pretty draggy. The speakers could go on and on if they hadn't kept to the time. Nevertheless, it was interesting listening to some parts of the briefing. Lol. And one of the trainers there reminded Sha of D_____. (:


Goodness, the weather today was SCORCHING HOT! Or maybe it was just Boon Lay/Jurong East area.

We were supposed to go to Haziq's house for the so called movie marathon after our briefing. To think that we took the wrong bus. And it wasn't our fault. The bus directory at the bus stop said that there were 3 (or 4) stops to Jurong East interchange. And yes, we took that bus to save time. But we ended up at Boon Lay! So we alighted at yet another alien place to me and walked all the way to Boon Lay MRT. And yes, thanks to Sha again that we managed to get to our destination. (:

By now you can tell how poor my sense of direction is. I'm serious. I'm so bad at direction and I dont know my area (the area I've lived for 19 years!) well at all. I was quite embarrassed when my JC friends asked me of a shortcut at someplace I cant rmb and I didnt even know of it! Urgh. I AM THAT BAD. So dont ever go out with me to a place you dont know because the probability that I wont know of the place is almost 1.
But I still know my left right front back north south east west.

We reached Haziq's house at 230pm when everyone else had been there since 1030. Lol. In the end Sha and I watched one movie; Batman: The Dark Knight. And my goodness, it was 2 and a half hours long.. But it was still great. (:

Oh btw, I have never tasted such spicy belacan until today. Haziq's maid made belacan from 1/2kg worth of CHILLI PADI! And no one warned me of it. Being such a chilli lover and thinking that it wont be that spicy, I took a lot of it and I cried while eating it with chicken rice. First time ehh. That shows that people like Boon will not even be able to eat it. But she's a great cook, the chicken wings were niceee. And she's a funny person! Haziq's lucky to get such a maid.

The Little Nyonya is getting draggy and I dont like it.
I knew Yueniang's father acted it a Chinese drama together with Michelle Chia and Dawn Yeoh before. See, Babu?
Something occurred to me. Shouldn't Babas and Nyonyas speak more Malay language than Chinese?



Person: What are you going to do during New Year's Eve?
Me: Stay at home and sleep. Then wake up in the middle of the night reading the New Year smses from my contacts. And. Go back to sleep.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity