|
|
♥/Tuesday, January 27, 2009
10:08 PM 2nd bro did something to this computer and the family's folder, mine and sis's are gone. :( And he can still deny that it wasnt him who caused this mess. URGGHH. HAPPY CNY TO ALL CHINESE. (: The holiday was spent with my mum's family. 4 days straight. Haha. Went to grandmother's house on Saturday to help mum out with the cooking for the kenduri(+tahlil) the next day and stayed overnight there. Aunt and family also came down to help. It was so tiring given that only a few of us did the work and some people (like my sister) came down only to sleep for long hours. Seriously dont know what was tiring her. And it didnt help that she continued sleeping the next day after morning prayers. I made sure she did at least something after getting her "very much needed" sleep. Ok, I admit that I'm complaining because I just felt that she could have helped everyone out instead of just sleeping. 2nd bro came to sleep and chat on the phone as well. Tsk. I dont understand. Whatever it is, it was great having the family to gather once in a while(although some people still refuse to come) and enjoy each other's company. :D I am a very grumpy person right now. Everyone's irritating me. We went for overnight camping ytd at Changi Beach and my, there were so many people at the beach, it was like a Malay gathering which I obviously didnt like. We went to the place when it was quite unpopular back then but ytd, ... there were simply too many people. Of course you can expect the rubbish scattered around by those irresponsible people and the extremely dirty and smelly toilets with diapers and pads all over the place.. But the weather was great. The wind was really strong ok. Lol. My cousins and I tried to get Syafiqah(my cousin's almost 2yrs old daughter) into the water but she was so scared!! And she started shivering afterwards and was always pointing to the land that we had to bring her back up. I surprised myself for having to stay awake until 2am this morning while the some other people (including my sister who slept for 11HOURS at the beach!) slept. Even the toddler slept soon after 2nd cousin and I went to sleep. :X Maybe the lack of sleep is making me very grumpy. I was woken up by my mum and eldest cousin at 4am when they were searching for something in the tent I was sleeping in, the plane which was flying so low that it made such a loud noise(loud enough to interrupt MY sleep), the cold wind which made me wake up a lot of times and I finally decided to go to the dirty smelly toilet alone to relive myself, ... I just couldnt go back to sleep after that. Sigh. 2nd cousin and I tried to keep ourselves awake (at the request of mum and eldest cousin who told us that we can go to sleep only after 2 which we really did! hahaha) by playing Uno Stress at the hut where my brothers were sleeping at. Our purpose to play there so that we will wake them up(they were those who slept so early) AND to "chase away" a couple who was making out at the bench nearby. Hahaha we succeeded in doing the latter. It was such a disgusting sight ok, with the girl on top of the guy... Urgh, no details please. Syafiqah "joined in" to play Uno with us. Heheh. Pictures will be up on Multiply soon! Yes! I'm so amazed at my niece who is so smart at her age. She can zikir, recite the Al-Fatihah and SING! She's just an intelligent toddler. But she's now at the stage where she imitates every single thing a person does and say so we have to be wary of our actions. Lol. She's a fast learner ok. Lol. Lucky there's no school tmr. (: I want both but I have to choose one. How? |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |