♥/Saturday, January 03, 2009
10:46 PM

Did you know that Hanis is the halal version/outlet name of Han's?


Today was my first time using the adult fare. Ok, I must first say that I didnt know that I could use my student pass to pay for adult fare until Farhanah told me earlier today. And you can guess it, I forgot to tap my card when alighting from bus service 58 at Serangoon, so I had to pay for my travel from Bishan to Pasir Ris. :X & it cost me $1.52(according to Farhanah).

Using the adult fare makes me feel old. ):
& I have to consider the different methods of travelling and how to get to a place in the cheapest way possible. Hahaha.


Except for the fact that I have to be at NLB this Sunday at 0700h, I can't wait for the first ever FLL Singapore! (:


My bro's gf's dad passed away early this morning at 2am while having his duty shift (he was a police officer or sth like that). So it is true that life gives no warning signs huh (I saw this
on the Prudential advertisement on the bus on my way to the funeral).
It reminded me of the day my grandfather passed away. He looked very well on the Sunday we saw him when he came to our house. Then, that Wednesday, on my way back from band practice, dad called to say that grandfather had passed away. That was the first funeral of my closed one. And yet another incident when life gives no warning sign is the passing of my friend's dad. We were all waiting for our parents to come for the Parents' Talk and I couldn't wait to see my friends' parents, only to find out that her dad was involved in an accident on his way to school. So I never got to see him. I hope he knew that we were all looking forward to see our parents and that we had saved spaces for them, including him.


Two days ago.
I was at home, around 130pm & phone was ringing.
Me: Hello?
Person: *some Tamil language* (or so I thought)
Me: Sorry, wrong number.
Person: *some Tamil language* (or so I thought again)
Me: Huh? (trying to listen really carefully)
Person: (in mixed Malay and English) How can it be the wrong number?
Me: OH! Mak Ngah! (Mak Ngah= my 2nd aunt)
Person(Aunt): Hahaha. Then who did you think I was?
Me: I thought you were some Indian who got the wrong number.

So that was the conversation I had with my aunt. She can't blame me for mistaking her as someone else for the fact that (1) I didnt recognise her office number, (2) she didnt give greetings and (3) her voice was very soft.
Turned out that the very first line was that she asked me what time was the afternoon prayers. Lol.
I totally embarrassed myself. :X

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity