|
|
♥/Tuesday, January 20, 2009
2:57 PM Facebook is useful after all. Hahaha. I got to finally "meet up" with my kindergarten/primary school friends after all! The past few days were spent by commenting on our old photos and just updating on each other. And Lisa Tan Jia Wen even remembers who my primary school crush was! Even I didnt know(or rather, recall) that I had a crush on him before. This.Is.Not.Good. I must hire the Haitian guy from Heroes to erase that particular memory of hers. Hahaha it's funny that Regina was smsing me about Lisa and suddenly there was Lisa chatting on MSN with me. And about my kindergarten friends, gosh, we had so much to talk about and we're not even done yet! Hahaha and I just added this primary school teacher of mine, Mr Daud Teo. I dont think he'll rmb me though, even I dont rmb what subject he taught me in primary school. But what I know is that I attended his wedding before! But it wasnt him who invited me. It was his wife's family. I dont even know how I'm related to his wife. Tsk. Meet-ups soon! Yay! (=better get a job soon and earn money!) And I just met up with the girls from my team and the NY Malay class clique. Gosh. And there're more gatherings/meet-up-sessions to come for the next two weeks. & I'm so broke. I really wish that money grows on tree, it'll be much easier for me. Plus my mum's good at gardening, she'll take care of the tree so well that sooner or later the tree may produce gold bars and diamonds instead! Yeah I wish. Looking forward to this weekend and CNY holiday! PS: I ate bak kwa the other day and it tasted like chicken. Hahaha kidding. It was the chicken bak kwa on the pizza at Pizza Hut. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |