♥/Monday, January 12, 2009
3:09 PM

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY YVONNE CHANG!



No school, no school...


No job, no job...
but at least I get to watch the Golden Globe Award live ceremony. Hehehe


I think my fever's back. I feel weak all over and I have phlegm in my throat. This sucks.
FLL ytd was great. Except for the fact that one of the judges in my room was very critical (I mean really very) of the teams (I pity the little children) and he didnt even talk to me which made me feel like a wall, everything else went on smoothly. And on a lighter note, the other judge made an effort to remember my name and talked to me and I made new friends! :D
So thanks people like Shuan, Melvin, Elizabeth, De Jun, Si Yi, Daniel, Sumeedha, Valerie, Farhanah, Vee Yeh and Gavin (I kind of forgot the last two guys' name but they were sth like that. ooops) who were part of my experience in FLL and made it all fun. Must keep in touch!

Oh btw, Bao Qi look-alike won the Outstanding Volunteer Award! Hahaha.

Apart from making new friends, I met my old ones a few days' back. Those whom I've not seen for ages! ZUL and RAVI! Yeah, they were like my buddies in Band and we always went home together after school. Ravi said I looked fairer. I wonder if that's a good or bad thing. :/
Oh yes. I saw my Sec2 English teacher, Mr Ho VS. Twice. I wanted to say hi to him but I didnt. I was scared that he didnt recognise me, although I'm pretty sure that he looked at me and saw me and it was as if he recognised me but somehow didnt want me to acknowledge him. :X

Anyways, seeing old friends and meeting new ones makes me miss my other friends. ):

I want the pictures from ytd! I hope Melvin email them to us. :D


Tmr's NY open house and I'm contemplating on whether or not to go. And then job hunting with Zaza!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity