♥/Friday, January 02, 2009
10:25 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

Had pizza, cheesecake and fruit cake today!
First two were home-made and the last one bought by 2nd bro.

Hahaha like no use going for a jog just now. But it was great having to perspire like that after so long. Lol I must be crazy to think that way.

Jogging session with Araxes was like usual. I shared some memories of my secondary school days with her. Like how I got scolded by my History teacher for doing Art during her lesson (she tore up my Art piece and all I could do is to sit there and smile) and being made to stand throughout one of my Geoography lessons because I was caught throwing a packet of tissue paper out of the class (It wasnt my fault. Azreen made me throw it to him, saying that he could catch it. Bleargh). There were quite a number of such incidents you know. Hahaha see, I wasnt such an angel during secondary school years.

Oh crap. I forgot to buy EZ-link card. Yeah, I'm now an adult, so must use adult fare. I just hope that I'll make it a habit to tap my card when alighting the bus lest I want to waste my money away. (:

I think I shall go to sleep now. Want to wake up early tmr, and hopefully wont get sleepy during the briefing. (:

Night night!

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity