|
|
♥/Wednesday, January 07, 2009
12:06 AM I hate waiting any longer. Grr. I need to get out. & my fever hasn't gone down yet, the headache's killing me. I had to miss the class farewell for Rudi because of it. :S Rudi's going for NS tmr and that will leave an all girls 0728! Hahahaha See, sometimes it's nice to have an almost all girls class. We organise farewell for our two heroes before they set off to Tekong. My mp3's not working anymore and I doubt it can be repaired. :X There goes my source of on-the-road entertainment. But then again, I hardly go out. "Yueniang's father" (if Sha's and my eyes weren't playing us) was in school with some other actors two days ago for some film shots in school (watch out for the new Chinese drama, it's table tennis related & NY became a community centre in the drama :O ). Cant wait to help cousin out at her push cart stall. At least there's something to look forward to. :D My life's boring. Period. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |