|
|
♥/Saturday, January 17, 2009
2:05 PM I think I should stop being so pessimistic about getting a job. I thought the same thing as Zul, maybe there's another "big" job waiting for me out there. So yah. And anyway, I got an assignment the next day I posted about not getting the job. Hahaha. It's just that I don't want to stay at home all the time (I've been bumming around lah, seriously) but at the same time, I have no money even if I were to go out. Sigh. So my daily routine goes like this; wake up for morning prayers, go back to sleep, wake up at around 930-10am, bathe, eat, read newspaper, do a little bit of housework so that I can use the computer(then the parents wont nag at me so much), use computer, watch TV, eat, pray, watch more TV.. And when night comes, I'll go to sleep. Boring right??? See. Now I know why my sister's so smart. You know your tutors always tell you to read your lecture notes before and after lectures, she does that. Ok, not that by doing that only you'll be smart la. It takes a lot more. On the first night of her first day in school, I was getting ready to sleep and she was doing her Biology work. Seeing that I had nothing to do, she gave me her Bio notes and she told me about nuclear division. Oh my. She was so articulate and clear that I remembered each stage of the division(prophase, anaphase, metaphase) and the stage after(citokinesis), well, until the next day. Actually now I'm kind of forgetting them all, so pardon me if I got the stages wrong now. Hahaha. And she told me how cancerous cells are formed. Lol. At least that broadens my knowledge a little. I asked her the next day (actually Zaza asked me then I asked her) when she learnt that topic (because Zaza claims that she wouldnt even remember that much if that was taught to her on the day itself), so my sister said that the topic was taught last year but she did not attend the lecture (for some ODAC reason) but she knew that her tutor will go through it when school reopens. So she read it. And true enough, her tutor went through the topic in class and she understood it better. Hahaha so here's an old trick if you want to succeed in your studies. (& I'm not boasting about my sister. I'm just showing you a peek of my sister's life and a few useful study tips) You see how different I am from my sister. No wonder I'm such a lousy student. Tsk. Oh btw. I kind of freaked out before I went to sleep last night. I was flossing my teeth(it's ok to do that before you sleep right? lol) and then one of my tooth moved! I got so scared because I've dreamt of my teeth dropping out, one tooth at a time, many times and it feels like it's becoming true!! I think I should have told the dentist to remove that last wisdom tooth of mine when I had the surgery earlier last year. Now that the adult tooth (that wasnt growing but stayed in the gum) is removed, that particular wisdom tooth is moving down and joining the rest of the teeth. So it's kind of pushing the rest of my teeth and I'm afraid for that particular tooth that moved! Oh no!!! I'm so gonna be bogeh at the age of 20. ): Do you get it? I can't believe a woman was willing to pay someone to kill her son so that she can have another child with her new husband and not violate China's population policy. Two lives were lost in the end. The woman was hanged to death. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |