|
|
♥/Thursday, January 22, 2009
10:55 PM This is meant for Hu Yang/Evelyn/Yang only HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D Ok, her bday is tmr so this is an advanced wish. Hahaha Yang if you realise, I didnt include your age! Anyway, may you always look as young ever. Because your name is Yang! Hahaha I'm crapping here. And it has been a fantabulous 2 years of our friendship and may it last for eternity. Heheh. I really hope for the best for you and for the interview tmr noon at school! Cya love! Oh yes, apart from Yang's bday tmr, it was Handsome's 9th birthday, Ming Terk, Pei Yi and Hamzah's 20th and Khairul's 21st on 19 January! And today's LISA TAN JIA WEN'S 20TH BIRTHDAY! :D I have been such a good girl/daughter/granddaughter for the past week. Helping mum buy groceries, accompanying her to Geylang market(which is so smelly and crowded), carrying heavy plastic bags and not caring about the way I looked(I carried the big reusable bag on my shoulder! & I think I looked like an auntie), cleaning grandma's house for two days(including my uncle's room!), buying even more groceries, etc. You name it lah, my routine for the past week has been that like a housewife's. Sigh. Anyway, mum and I were waiting for dearest sister after buying our groceries at Macs and I saw this guy whom I thought was quite pitiful. He was walking outside Macs and just chatting on the phone when he suddenly squatted down. I asked mum if he was going to faint or sth (ps: Fainting was my "fav" thing to do when I was younger and it always happened when I go out) but mum said he looked alright. So I didnt go up to him and ask him if he was fine. But I was pretty worried for him so I just continue to observe him. After some time, he got up again, only to squat back down. This time round, his body started shaking. I couldnt see his face so I dont know if he was laughing or what. Yes, I continued to look on. He got up for the 2nd time, and this time, it got worse. His body started swaying and it was as if he had no skeleton (or he was like a wobbling jelly). He caught the attention of some patrons. But no one knew what was happening to him and no one offered any help (yes that included me). For the whole stretch of Sgoon Central Macs, he got up and squatted down/sat quite a number of times. I think he has a muscle disorder and it seems he was in a pretty bad condition. And the only thing he could do was to stop and sit/squat and wait for the "shaking and swaying" to go away. I hope that he got the proper medication and all because his condition may endanger him, especially when he's out in the public. These little things that we take for granted. : |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |