♥/Saturday, February 07, 2009
11:21 AM

First day of CCM at ZHSS.
Kids were friendly and funny, but I think the others from the other two classes were more well behaved. Lol.
There are some mischevious students and talkative ones too.
& they're always asking words that they're not supposed to know (yet). -.-
& I didnt know the school was big.
It'll get better, I know it will. :D

My knee's getting better now. It's just that it hurts a bit when I kneel down.

You know what? Yesterday was supposed to be my birthday. According to the Islamic calendar, I was born on the 10th of Safar, 1410H (which falls on a Monday, 11th of September 1989). Mum recorded my Islamic birthdate on a piece of paper many many years ago. Hahaha. You can check it out on this website too.
http://www.islamicfinder.org/dateConversion.php So yes, following the Islamic calendar, I'm already 20 years old. (:


I feel like going back to sleep. :X
But I shall watch Slumdog Millionaire instead. (:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity