|
|
♥/Tuesday, February 24, 2009
6:28 PM I have another assignment at SMPS. Such an elite school (& I got the best class in the level. :P) When I said "Erase the whiteboard", one girl corrected me, "Teacher, you cannot erase the whiteboard. You clean it." Can you imagine the feeling when you're being corrected by a 9 year old girl? Haha, but it's ok. Teachers learn from their students as well. I dont know why when I teach at a girls' school, my throat will hurt at the end of the day. Girls really dont pay attention huh? I thought it's guys who do that. Hmm. Anyway, Sha's teaching at the same school as me! So we can meet every Tues! Hahaha. But the travelling part sucks luhh. The day is like, so nearrrrrrrrrr. I've tried hinting, but that person doesnt seem to get it. Urgh. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |