|
|
♥/Friday, February 27, 2009
10:27 AM I was alone at my workplace ytd. I mean, occupation place? But I survived it!!! Although I didnt quite like the change that was made (urghhhhh!), time seemed to pass by quickly. Haha. Ok, I want to share some phone conversations here.. Me: Hello, may I speak to Mr A______ please? Person(I think it was the son): Erm........ Which one? Me: (paused) Person: There are a lot of Mr A______ in the house. To whom do you want to speak to? Me(ok, that helps): Oh. Can I speak to the head of the house please? In my mind, it was "Can I speak to the old Mr A______?" Hahahaha. Me: Hi, good evening. Person: Yes Me: May I speak to the owner of the house please? Person: Yes. Me: (paused for awhile) So are you the owner of the house? Person: Yes. Me: Ok... Hi, I'm blah blah from blah blah blah, doing blah blah blah on blah blah blah... So can I just check if you blah blah blah. Person: No. This person almost made me laugh. He said yes all the way, until the most crucial part, which he said no. When he kept on saying yes, I felt like he was a robot, repeating the same word monotonously. & it reminded me of Yes Man. Lol. Me: Hello, may I speak to the owner of the house please? Kid 1: (in the background) Who's the owner of the house? Me: Hello, may I speak to the owner of the house please? Kid 1: Papa, you're the owner of the house right? I thought these two were quite cute. ^.^ Me: May I speak to the owner of the house please? Maid: Sorry, wrong number. Wah, this one happened a lot. The reason why I used the line is because although I have the owners' name written on the list, not all of them are correct. So might as well talk to the owner of the house, right? & I think these maids didnt get it, so they just said wrong number. -.- Ok, I will have company later on. Because YL will be coming! Oh btw, did I tell you that my junior (or rather, I looked after her class in primary school) is working at the same place? She's such a grown up now.. But not surprisingly, a minah. Ah, want to say something else.. The other time when my director smsed me for my full name and I gave it to her, her next sms was like, "Are you somehow related to the ex Ms SG Universe _______ Osman?" That was totally random. Ok, hope that helps to get you by for today. :D Cheerios! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |