♥/Thursday, February 12, 2009
10:06 PM

I was at work and was calling someone from his house.
Me: Hello, may I speak to _____ ?
Boy: Who is this? Are you a teacher?
Hahaha I think he thought that I was his teacher, calling his dad to talk about him. He sounded so scared!
And there was another one who thought that I was his mommy. Like hello?

I spent the whole day today calling agents. I think what B said about the agents are true. And I think hor, some agents are "chee-ko-peks" siaa. Really.. And then there was one who called me back just to talk to me. Urgh. Crazy or what? Im having goosebumps already. :S
I was the only one there, together with Yu Ling. Haha but at least I can click with her. (: I hope she and Avril wont quit just yet, because I dont want to be a lonerrrr!

Saturday, faster come!
Oh it's not because it's Vday (I dont rly care abt that), but I'm going to meet my friends on that day and I cant wait!!! :D

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity