|
|
♥/Sunday, February 01, 2009
3:24 PM Oh great. My knee's all swollen again. But this time it's my left knee that's swollen. Gosh, it looks like an elephant leg now. ): For you people who dont know about my condition, I have arthritis. I bet that you must be saying, "You must be kidding! Isn't arthritis an old man's disease?" Sadly, I'm "old". Even my doctor dont know what cause(s) my knee to get swollen. I'm always asked, "Did you fall down recently?" or "Were you ill?". These questions asked in the hope to find out the root of my problem. Unfortunately, the root isn't there. My knees will swell when they feel like it, how about that? The problem started when I was in Secondary 2. BOTH knees were swollen! Hahaha I rmb wearing knee guards on both my knees. Stupid right? It went away after some time but it came back the next year. And this time, it was only my right knee. The swelling kind of got bad that I had difficulties walking up and down the stairs and I was walking back home from school one day, the pain got so bad that I started crying. T.T A kind uncle offered to help me but I rejected his offer. It was embarrassing enough for me to be crying in the public. Somehow I managed to walk home and mum sent me to the polyclinic which referred me to the hospital. So I ended up staying at KKH. I was still considered a 'kid' then, that was why I was admitted there. No, a 'big kid', rather. I rmb my doctor there was a Filipino and he was so good looking! Dr Arnold was his name. Hahaha, ok that wasnt my point. Yes, the swelling came back when I was in Sec 4 (during O level period somemore!), but it wasnt so bad. (: Then in JC1, there was no swelling but I was still admitted to the hospital. Because of viral infection in my intestine. The stay was not good at all, I constantly went to the toilet to relive myself. And darn the nurses there, want to take my blood, inject at all the wrong places. And then one nurse squeezed my drip till my hand hurt and started to swell that they had to change the drip to be attached to the other hand. That was the Mid Year period. Hahaha. I was admitted to the hospital again the next year because my right knee swell again. I was lucky that school had not really started for me yet so I didnt miss out much. Just that I had to be excused from trainings for about 3 months! (after which right after I recovered and could return for trainings, there was evaluation which I did badly and someone called me a 'passenger rower'. Basket.) So now you know why I'm hoping that the swelling in my knee to go down on its own, without having a doctor to "suck out" the yellowish fluid in my knee? I couldn't find my medicine (the doctor at TTSH gave me a stock of medicine, you know, just in case my knee gets swollen which it did) and I can't remember where I place them so I resort to taking glucosamine which my uncle, aunties, grandmothers take. Welcome to the Old People Club! Jeslyn's leaving for Australia this Wednesday morning and I'm hoping that parents will let me send her off! : Aunt and cousins from BB came! Kecoh sey rumah. PS: Thanks to those who showed their concern towards me. I'm sure I'll be alright. The worst-case scenario is I have to go to the hospital. No worries. Hah, not for my parents though. I owe them too much already. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |