♥/Tuesday, February 17, 2009
6:48 PM

Oh.My.God. I cant believe that I got so sleepy during work today. Plus the others were not there and I didnt know anyone else at the office. It made my three hour draggyyyyy.
Luckily I had something on, so I didnt continue for the night shift.
And that receptionist suddenly talked to me, I was already blur blur, he talked to me and the other guy looked at me, I answered his questions like a primary school kid and I told him that I graduated from NYJC. How embarrassing.

Mum's bugging me to call up the school in Bedok regarding the conversational Malay assignments. Sigh. I guess I have to look for other jobs first before I quit this one.

Anyway, during the NTU Art, Design & Media talk last Saturday, the speaker said something about the difference between an 'occupation' and a 'work'.
I caught a little of what the speaker said, he spoke too fast and with an accent.
He said that 'work' is something that you love to do and something that you would look forward to do every day. The word 'occupation', on the other hand, comes from the root word 'occupy' and in an occupation, you do it just to occupy your time and earn material wealth and buy things that you dont actually need. It's more like a cycle that you go through for each passing day.
Ok, what I'm trying to say is that the job that I'm doing is just an occupation for me, and not a work. Sad huh? I'm just trying to occupy my time and not doing something that I have passion for. So you can change the word 'work' that I have been using for the past posts to the word 'occupation'. :D
One day, I will get a real work.

Speaking of root word, I was telling my kids about some Malay root words and one girl came up to me and asked me, "Teacher, what do you mean by rude word?" I didnt know that the class thought that I was saying the word rude and not root, until I saw how the girl spelt it. Thank God I managed to clear it up after that. Hurhur.

Oooh, I was just reminded of my sister. Want to tell her to borrow a book for me from MP library. Farhahah and I have been looking for Jon Krakauer's books and the other time at MP library, they were not on loan but we couldnt find them. I checked at TPY library ytd and the books are not supposedly to be on loan there. Hehe, so Farhanah, if my sister finds the books, we no need to go to the library ok? But we can still meet up nonetheless! :D

The makcik canteen called me for a kendarat job this Sunday. Did she call any of you(Sha/Farhanah)?

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity