♥/Thursday, February 05, 2009
8:43 PM

;;Update on my lovely knee
The swelling has reduced quite a lot now and I can bend my knee more! Hahaha.
But, the swelling's still there. So I have to continue eating the glucosamine pills and apply hot water and lotion on the affected knee. So it wont look like an elephant's leg anymore. And that will get me ready for my conversational malay lesson this Saturday. (:

Speaking of which, I had a last minute call from Juliza ytd to replace someone to a girls' school near my house. I had less than 2 hours to get myself ready. Thank God dad offered to send me, I was super early! Hahaha. I wasn't prepared at all. Juliza said that the students will be studying the Elementary 2 book but I didnt have it with me. Luckily one of the trainers, Asyura, came early and I asked to look at her book for a while. When I told her that I was replacing _____ for that day, she was like, "Oh wow. You're getting the Normal Tech class." I guess there's a stereotype against NT students; their rowdiness and all. Fortunately she told me about it because it simply did not occur to me that the school would have NT students and that they're just like other NT students in other schools. My, was she right. I had to shout at the girls to get their attention. Although they did pay attention, it was just for a short while. And while I taught, 2 girls were in their own world, ignoring me, 3 girls were doing Chinese, 1 was sleeping, 2 were drawing, 4 were having their own "discussion", almost half of the class kept asking permission to throw rubbish/refill water bottles/go toilet, yet another 2 were chatting, some just refuse to listen, etc. Well, you might count out of 35, how many were paying attention to me. Haha. But when it was time to go, I purposely waited for them to finish talking(and face me) before I dismissed them. Hahaha. What an experience. I just hope that I will get a good class this Saturday.

Oh, did I tell you that my paternal grandmother is staying with my family, like permanently? There're pros and cons to this of course. (: I also don't know what's wrong with my family(I mean the extended one). Shall not say it here lah, it's very embarrassing. Malu malu lahh.

Meeting Zaza tmr, yayness! But for a job interview. I totally hate interviews. :[
And and, I'm going for a date on Vday! Hahahaha with you-know-who. ;)


Dad's so funny.
He smsed my sis; "Hi ana what time u doing home?"
I read it and told him that it was wrong. Pardon my dad, his English aint good.
Then he thought of it, "Oh ya. It's going with a G."
*type type on his hp*
I went to look at his sms and it was this; "Sorry going home?"
Lol, I just find it funny, maybe not to you. (:

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity