|
|
♥/Wednesday, February 11, 2009
12:10 PM Wah, I thought I always update one. Hahahah. Ok la Yang, just for you man.. I've started work on Monday. As a telemarketer. I was already tired on my first day of work. Which is only 3 hours(night shift). Hahaha. And I started the afternoon session too ytd. It was a last minute thing; Brennan called me when I was at my grandmother's house. I was still very tired actually. Woke up early in the morning to go for another interview at Bedok, then went to the airport to send my aunt off (she went with her colleagues to Bangkok to do/see restructuring at the hospitals there) and went to my maternal grandmother's house. Wahh. So cousin sent us(me, mum and the grandmothers) to my house and I went to freshen myself up while my cousin and maternal grandmother just hang out at my house. Luckily B was nice to let me come in for work one hour late. Hehehe I have a nice boss. :D Oh btw, I'm working at the same place as Avril! Hahaha but she's under Vtogether with 3 other temporary staffs. I'm the only one under under B and L lah. I hate being alone you know. :[ I got scolded by customers on my first day of work, but I'm already used to it. Because I know these people are like my dad who slams down the phone when they are not keen. But some people thought that I'm an agent, goodness! But I had quite a number who were interested to save more money! Lol I've tried B's method ie when people are not interested to get lower i/r for their loans and I asked them, "So you don't want to save money Mdm/Sir?" and they said no, which makes them stupid actually. Hahah. One woman sensed the sarcasm in it and she got pissed off! Lol of course lah, I made her feel stupid. B said this is a skill and I will actually learn it if I take psychology in Uni! (He and L took psychology in Uni. Wonder why they're in the this industry.) Oh I think of the Triple Noize guys is working at my workplace too. But I dont know what's his name. Hahaha, not important also. Another conversational Malay lesson this Sat.. Hahaha I've prepared some games for the kids. Hope they'll have fun! And then to Suntec for NTU talk! Lol gonna meet Fats and Sha first. Then shall go and find Yang at Suntec. I think she's going for the 11am slot. (Am I right Yang? If not you can meet us first. We're going to eat and chat chat then we go. Lol) Cousin's having a BBQ at I-have-no-idea- where in the evening. Dont know if mum's going. My grandmother's staying at my house, rmb? So my mum tries not to go out and leave my grandmother alone at home. Wow, I'll be going out the whole day then. Oops I told Caro that I have work today. But I dont. Farhanah told me that only she and Caro going to school for the CCA Bazaar today and asked me if I'm coming down too. Although school's very near my house, I dont feel like going down right now.. Maybe I'll change my mind in a while. :X |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |