♥/Wednesday, March 18, 2009
12:12 PM

Back to square one.
No job = stay at home = get bored
Mum said that I should have continued working.
I refuse to go back there.
Stand by my principles. I'd rather stay at home than doing something I dont like which makes me even more miserable.
Ok, I shall not complain about being bored at home since it's my decision.

I didnt know the Malay drama 'Wak Burn' refers to 'Wak Bakar' until yesterday.. Now you know what's the level of my brain activity? I guess I didnt think of it although I asked myself once.
(fyi, bakar is burn in Malay)

Mum read the newspapers days ago. One news featured was about Poly graduates being the least affected by the retrenchment. & university graduates are at the other end of the spectrum.
She asked me, "So it's better going to Poly than to JC(-> university)?"
No comments.

Ain said she has corneal ulcer.. Ouch. Having an ulcer in the mouth is already so painful, what more having it in your eye. Must be the result of contact lens. Guess I have to be more wary now. & come to think of it, it's worse than having arthritis.
Hope everything will be fine for her. Aamin.

"Long lost" uncle came to visit Grandma at my house last night. Ok, I probably shouldn't call him "long lost" anymore because at least now we have his contact number. But yeah, I wish I had known him earlier. He's my father's brother after all. Very strong relation.

I promise to complete my application by today. So I wouldnt have to bother about it anymore.

Yes, this post is so monotonous. Just like my life. It's time to add more rhythm and life to it.

Good day, folks.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity