|
|
♥/Saturday, March 07, 2009
6:49 PM Got back my results & I'm thankful for it. It wasn't exceptionally fantastic that I got into the Honour Roll nor was it that bad, but it was definitely something which I wouldn't have dreamt of. Eh no, I actually dreamt of it and the grades were exactly the same except for the order of subject. :D It was good enough for me to get into the course I want.. Syukur alhamdulillah. Anyway, whoever wants to know my grades, you can personally ask me. See if I want to tell you or not. I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all my tutors and friends in JC who were there to spur me on and encourage me. For the friends who stayed back for study sessions and weathered through rain and shine(pun words here!), thank you. And to all those who made my JC life a memorable one. Thanks to you too. Not forgetting my friends from my actual batch, you've been a great help too! Although you might not know this. Heheh. You know who you are lahh. The three years havent gone to a waste, praise God for that. This made me recall what a friend of mine who said this to me when I got retained, "There's always an underlying reason for every single thing that happens to you." Or in Malay, "Ada hikmah di sebalik apa yang berlaku." Hahaha something like that. The process of getting my results slip was traumatising. Especially when I was the first one in the class to get it after the gathering in the hall. While signing my name I asked Mr Ng KT how I did. He took my paper and said this to me; "Go to one corner and good luck to you." Man I tell you THAT made me shaken. Like seriously. What he said made me think that I screwed up. I didnt dare look at my result slip so I rolled it up with my testimonials. Tsk. And since everyone else was queueing to get their results, I stood in the middle of nowhere, feeling lost. I didnt know what to do. Saw Caro and Pau and when they realised that I had not seen my results slip yet, they offered to look at it for me. At that point, I just didnt want anyone to see my results. Just because of what Mr Ng said. Yes, I was ashamed that I might really have done badly for it. Finally, I asked Caro to follow me to the canteen. I still refused to look at the slip of paper. Finally the dragonboat juniors came and somehow I slowly peeked at it.. The first grade was a B. At that moment I was overjoyed because I knew that the subject was GP. Hahahaha. I was too excited that I happened to see the other grades. So that was it. I'm hating Mr Ng now for what he said. Hahaha no lah, how can I hate my favourite teacher in JC?? :D My little niece is so cute. Cousin called me up ytd and my niece spoke to me. At first I couldnt catch what the 2 year old was saying, but it turned out that she said congrats to me.. Hahah. And when I said "Thank you", she said, "Welcome!" Smart right??? :DD Anyway this kind lady who was a representative of (cant recall) Uni came up to me and whispered this to me, "Tell your friend that it's not the end of the world yet. There are more beautiful things in life." I think that was very sweet of her to do that when she saw a friend of mine feeling down. I still think that I'm not good at consoling people. I think there's something very eerie between me and Farhanah. Well, I dont know whether the word eerie is appropriate, but finding out how many similarities we have as we get to know each other, it sure is eerie. Find it scary sometimes. ~.~ Was at the SM.U Open House with Yang, Boon, Farhanah, Hui Ying, Ivy, Caro, Cher, Kex. I told Farhanah that I only went there to assure myself not to go to the Uni. But now, I'm taking back my words. xp |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |