|
|
♥/Tuesday, March 24, 2009
5:36 PM GPA was over last Saturday & it was quite awesome. Hahaha. & it was the first time I get to really watch the whole show. & became the professional-tak-menjadi photographer.. But what was really fun was being able to gather as NY Malays and catch up on each other.. Too bad Sham couldnt make it; she wasnt feeling well & even fainted in the morning. But it's ok, there's a next time! Then it was dinner time with Ain, Sha, Farhanah, SyaKIKI, Haziq, Zul & Iliyas. :D What great company. Ain not bad uh, boleh ngam ngan the juniors. Hahaha. I still feel that tk should win it. But maybe pr won by their artistic points & tk's performance was like last year. Nvm, next year tk!!! :D Recognised two of the tk boys. They've grown so much over the year. & they wear long pants already lah!! Jadi abang-abang.. Looking forward to the next outing & probably soccer match!! :D (Read Shahidah's blog!) I did many foolish things last week & one of them was when I was supposed to meet up with Sha and Farhanah at Bugis. Sha smsed me, saying that she'll be late. Then when I was walking towards the bus stop, Farhanah told me that she was going to be late as well. So I told her that it's ok, I'll purposely miss one bus so I wont reach the place so early. & when the bus came, I boarded it. Doesn't sound foolish right? Hahaha no yet. The bus was already moving when I felt like something was wrong.. It took me two stops to realise that I had actually board the bus on the wrong side!!! Urrrggggh. I wasted money lah!! & I obviously wasnt thinking at all! But I still reached the place first & the other two ladies were late.. -.- Other incidents better not say lah. Hahaha. The ondeh-ondeh incident... Oh wells. Go read Farhanah's blog for the details. :D Anyway, I got another assignment at the same school & it starts tomorrow. && my primary school friend will be teaching at the same school too! Lol. That means I have to go to the same school on two consecutive days. :O It was around 10 years ago when my friends & I collected stickers & traded with one another. But in class today, the girls were trading papers. You know those you use to write letters to your friends & the English sentences written on them were in broken English.. But the ones I used were the cheap ones, the girls' papers were all so expensive! Oh yes. I wanted to say this. I was on my way home (from somewhere) one day & there were 3 J1s from ny talking about CCAs. Yes, I was eavesdropping; cant help it, they talked too loud. Part of their conversation was like this: Person 1: You dont want to join O-D-A-C? Person 2: No, I'm joining judo. Person 1: But I heard in O-D-A-C they do a lot of fun stuffs you know? Person 3: Ya lor ya lor. I want to join O-D-A-C. Person 2: No, I dont want to join O-D-A-C.. blah blah blah . . . It sounded funny to me because they said ODAC as O-D-A-C. & they keep on saying it so many times!! Hahaha. Well, cant blame them. They just got out from secondary school. Still having fever! Urghhh. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |