♥/Thursday, March 12, 2009
8:20 PM

Hayden Panettiere(Claire Bennett) reportedly wants Milo Ventimiglia(Peter Petrelli) not to play his character in Heroes anymore because she can't stand seeing him on the set.. Why???? You cant bring your personal affairs into work, you know. So unprofessional. (Right, Yang? You know who I'm talking about. Lol) Ok, that's what featured in the news and news doesnt always say the truth right? Peter is such a hot guy, okay.

I had a funny sms conversation with my dad today. Mum told me to sms him to buy coffee powder before he comes home from work today. (Oh btw, my mum always do this and my dad always complain that she should ask me instead) Anyway I smsed him and his reply was, "why me, NOT you." Exactly like that. Hahaha his reply was unexpected okay.. Then I replied, "Mum wants you to buy, not me." & he said, "I said no no." It was hilarious given that that's totally not what my dad would usually reply.. I think he was trying to act cute. Tsk.

& Yang got so funny today. I was talking to her about scholarships and asked if she might want to apply for it, then her reply was, "I think my grades can only apply to my parents for scholarship la." Hahaha I think it was funny. & she said that it doesnt require interview & no need grades, but just birth cert. LOL

I think Caro is bored. She keep on sending me links to youtube videos. Bet she must have sat in front of the computer/laptop since afternoon.


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity