♥/Saturday, March 28, 2009
11:49 AM

I just got an sms from my friend who hasnt been smsing me for ages!
RAVIII!!
But he find me only to tell me to vote for him. So typical ah Maka. ):
Anyway, if you're kind, vote (http://www.etzone.org) for this person(M5) ok? I think he's the only Indian contestant.. Lol.


In the video: "I'm tall, dark & handsome..."
What the... I didnt know Ravi was THAT thick-skinned. & his pose.. -.-



Btw, another contestant caught my eye. Guess who?


Our "dear" council ex-president.. Ok, he's no friend of mine but since he was from ny, u might want to vote for him. Hahaha. But vote for my friend ok ok?? :D

Ok this is my opinion just by looking at their photos. & as much as my ego will hurt after saying this, I must say that Ravi and Lester are definitely the better looking ones among the male contestants.. & Lester would definitely look better if he get to show his hair on his head. Too bad NS made him botak.

Ouch.

That wasnt Dina typing it ok? Lol


There's going to be a kenduri maulud Rasul at the void deck later tonight. I better get some rest if not I will fall asleep. :/

There's going to have two weddings at my area tmr.. But I dont know who's getting married. Dont know the new Malay people who stay here. :D

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIANA my clarinet senior!!! :D Urm, I kinda forget how old she should be this year.. Either 22 or 23.. Lol.


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity