|
|
♥/Monday, March 02, 2009
6:37 PM It's finally confirmed. Dang! Looks like there's no TGIF for me this week. Because I know I'll dread it. But you can't run away from it. That's it. The slip of paper. Determines your future. Urgh. No matter how many times you blink and stare on that paper this Friday, it isn't going to change anything. Farhanah asked me to go swimming with her this week. Because we didnt go with Sha last Saturday. Then I thought, I will only be able to make it on Friday and Saturday. Then she said she'd rather do it before the day. I thought again, why not go swimming in the morning and then to my house for lunch before heading over to school? Great idea uh? Still waiting for her reply though.. But I think it can help us relax and chill first. :D Do you realise that I didnt say that word/phrase? Hahaha I'd rather not say it, because I know that I'll keep on hearing it for the next few days. My way of controlling the stress by not thinking and dwelling over it too much. Hehhs. To SMPS tmr! :D All the best to you people out there! |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |