♥/Monday, March 16, 2009
12:06 AM

I've tried making a new version of Oreo ice blended. Haha yes, this morning. What was I thinking??! No cookies & cream because there was no milk at home. Lol. And I added a special touch to my version of Oreo ice blended. :D But it's quite sinful, so those who're overly health-conscious better not try it. Lol.

Went for NUS Open House ytd. Ok, Im more convinced to get into FASS now.
But the application process and all are so leceh. I'm afraid that I might have left out some sections. :S
The essay thing... HOW???
& although people said that I can surely get into the faculty, I dont have much confidence right now. Seeing and hearing so many people who're interested in the faculty is not helping either. But I guess I have to leave it to God and pray for a good outcome. (:
*Who wants to pay for my application fees? ;)
While MrY was in the graduation photo in last year's Geog brochure, this year it's MrJamesC!! LOL. Told Yings about it & she cant recognise him!! How can??

Supposed to meet Yang today for lunch. But. Mum decided that I should stay at home for lunch. -.- Im so sorry Yang!
No mum wants me to accompany her later to collect the lucky draw prize. & I feel like going to Mustafa Centre later. Hahah.

Ooooooooooh. War on the Yahoo group!

Anyway, I want to tell you a story... It's called...
The Legendary Ah Beng story!

There lives an Ah Beng in Singapore (you know, those who use vulgarities esp Hokkien ones & type them out in acronyms?).
He got an A2 (OMG! IT'S AN A2 SIAA. SO GOOOOOD) for his O level English (Wah, O level! This guy must be good. I only got A level.. 14 more levels to reach O level lehh!), only to waste his years of education by saying 'spoilt brat' as 'spoilt bread'.
Yes people, there is such a person!
*applause applause*
& what more, he does not find education an important aspect in his life. His priority in life is to collect as many assets as he can (& probably get burned with him when he dies) and not live in a HDB. -.-
What's so bad about living in HDB anyway? Who says rich people only live in private/landed property? Tsk.
The assets he collected are probably BREADS! Haha. No wonder he's a spoilt bread! :DD & he probably needs the private property to keep all of them! So many of them sioooll.
He thinks that everyone else is jealous of him because he got A2 for his O level English which makes him proficient in the language when in actual fact, nobody really cared. In fact, everyone else thinks that he's a psychopath who seriously needs help & a good Samaritan is recommending him to attend a free seminar on 'Finding the True Happiness In Life' and go for a 'Cleansing Your Mind and Soul' course. But the Ah Beng felt like he didnt need it.
The Ah Beng continues to live his life in misery & everyone else lives happily ever after! Yay!

Oh please do sense my sarcasm here. & if the Ah Beng happens to read this, I hope you know what sarcasm means. You should know it since you got a freaking A2 for O levels. Like it's a big deal.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity