♥/Wednesday, March 11, 2009
10:00 AM

My parents left for Tekong without me. They went to attend my bro's POP. I want to go because my only two class heroes will be POP-ing the same time as my brother. Lol.

Went back to school ytd to get my CCA record amended. I dont know whether the school keeps the record of my activities even in 2006, but when I checked the other day, they were not included! Basket... Just because I repeat doesnt mean I didnt do anything in 2006 ok? Then when I went to approach MrsK, she gave a black face siaa. Like as if it's my fault that the activities were not included.

Anyway, I joined the MLCS for kompang session. Hahaha Firdaus taught me how to play and it wasnt that hard after all. Only that I havent really been able to sustain throughout. Tiring okayy. MrV saw me playing and he gave a weird look. He remembers which class I was from ahh. I dont know whether I left a bad or good impression that he remembers me but I shall take the positive one. Lol.&& while the rest were practising their dance, this J1, Cheri, taught me the basics of piano! Hahaha seems like ytd was a 'Learn-musical-instrument Day' for me! This is what you call learning, people.

Oh, the kompang people were practising at the carpark at the CCA block area & it was loud enough to distract my sister who was practising her Math qn for the exam today. Ooops. (For those who dont know this, I live very near the school.) & I saw Nad! Hahaha she only waved at me.. Nad, come talk to me when you see me in school ok? :D

I made someone jealous and that person is sure going to attack me when that person sees me.. In like two weeks' time.




Anyway, this is for someone! :D




&& you'll get your cookies&cream soon!

Going to school again today. :D

I love school! & I dont want to go for work tmr where I'll be alone again lahh. Darn.


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity