|
|
♥/Monday, March 30, 2009
10:35 PM Not much updates for the weekend. Went to teach on a Saturday morning. The kids thought that there was a test on that day and some of them came prepared. Hahahaha I told them it's next week. But at the end of the lesson, the senior trainer came to tell us that the school doesnt want to do any tests anymore. But it's ok if we want to test them. :D Later in the afternoon I followed mum for rewang for maulud later that night. It got me tired but it was worthwhile. Hee. I knew that I was going to be sleepy during the syarahan, but I survived it! Because the ustaz was funny and he was able to get my attention so it kept me awake. So yay to me! Kendarat ytd at Tampines. Sha's parents were kind enough to pick me up and send me to the place. Hahaha. & I think Sha's father is funny luh! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Damn it. When I was typing the above paragraph, I saw something black flying on my left. I turned around. It was a flying cockraoach. Damn it lah. Usually when I see a cockroach, I would run away. But it came from my CLOSED door(MY ONLY ESCAPE ROUTE!!) so I had no choice but to jump on the bed and shouted for someone to kill it for me. Hearing me shout, my sis jumped onto the bed as well. I saw it flew towards our direction. I immediately took my sister's blanket and covered myself up. And continued shouting, or rather screaming. My idiotic sister felt that the blanket was near her and she pulled it away from me, leaving me so "naked" to the cockroach. My mum and brother were of no help. They keep on saying, "The cockroach's on the bed. It's on the bed." Of course that made me scream even louder lah. *coughs* Ok, now it's half alive, my mum put the insecticide on it. I can see the feelers though.. Eeeee, it's still giving me the creeeeeeps. Geli geli geli. :S & I really wonder where the cockroach came from. & my dad said that my screaming woke him up. Ooooops. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyway, back to what I intended to post.. Sha agreed to join the yogilates class with me and Jun. Hehehe. I'm quite unhappy with the fact that people believe whatever they hear/read/watch from whatever sources they get the information from. Dont they know that not everything that you hear/read/watch is entirely true? Urgh. I hate this. My stand is still clear. I choose not to be like certain people in certain country and not be like katak bawah tempurung. Eh betul tak peribahasa aku ni? Even if mantras will be said out(which I doubt so), I have the choice not to say it what. Tsk. Cetek sungguh fikiran kamu semua. Macam mana Melayu nak maju? Ok, that's all yo! My throat hurts from all the screaming from the commotion earlier on. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |