|
|
♥/Wednesday, March 25, 2009
9:43 AM Ok, I must say this.. Hahaha. In my previous post, I mentioned that my ex primary school friend is going to be a trainer at the school right?? &&& I just found that that MS LEE JIA JIA is going to teach at the school too! LOL. Actually I kind of guessed it ytd when I saw the email mydoucuments (lol to the extra u) & the name Kathy. But I thought that it would be too much of a coincidence having two other friends teaching at the same school (esp when I already know Sha and Joanne) & I didnt know that Jia signed up for it. Ok, what confirmed that Kathy is our dear Jia was the hp no. written on the schedule. Wow, this is exciting~~~ I know all the trainers except for the master trainer.. Hehehe so it wont be much of a problem having to socialise with them. :D But I dont like the idea of combining all 3 classes.. ): Ok, that's all I want to say! BYE~ ---------------------------------------------------------------- ;;2042hrs What a small world we're living in. Somehow we're all connected to one another. And when something tragic like this happen, we feel for the other. And to you my friend, always remember that we are here. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |