♥/Tuesday, March 10, 2009
11:37 AM

Urgh my throat hurts. I hope I'm not falling sick.

Going to school in about one hour's time. Meet Sha and Caro.
Ok, I'm meeting Sha for the Malay dance and Caro for the CCA record. Both dont know that I'm meeting the other in school today. Geddit? :D
& if I meet Wendeline and JJ, I can pass to them my Geog stuffs as well. (:

Anyway, just want to say something disgusting that I saw last Saturday at Sgoon MRT. I was going down the escalator when I saw this Chinese lady(I think she's from China).. She was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and she rasied her hands to tie her hair. Guess what I saw?? *hint: sleeveless shirt*
SHE DIDNT SHAVE!!!!! OMG!!!!! IT WAS SO BUSHYY!!!!! & I THINK THE GUY BESIDE ME SAW IT TOO COZ I SAW HIS EXPRESSION!!!!
I seriously dont understand why a person would want to wear a sleeveless shirt when she doesnt shave. Goodness!

Anyway, I met up with Fariza, Eleanor, Lay Hoon, Yijun and Fariza's friend Minchoo for dinner at the Prata House last night. Our dear Fariza left for Cambodia this morning and will be back in two weeks' time. Hope she has fun there! Lol. Yijun was embarrassing the rest of us during dinner ytd. Because a black cat was near her and she just screamed and got her legs on the chair. And when we were leaving, we made a grand exit because the same cat came running towards her direction and she screamed and ran fast. Everyone in the shop was looking at her. And us. Yijun, dont embarrass us anymore, please. The cat was so cuteee and harmless! It climbed up a tree and stayed there for a while. I guess it must be afraid of that human(Yijun).

I want to go for my bro's POP tmr.. & look out for YK and Rudi who will be POP-ing on the same morning. But each family is given two tickets and dad's taking the day off to attend it with mum. Sharks. Anyway, Zul got enlisted today! :D


next destination?

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity