♥/Saturday, April 25, 2009
12:27 PM

25042009. Finally no more early Saturday mornings to ZH. Yippee!
Yes, today was the last Malay lesson at ZH. I dont know if it was a meaningful end. I had some other plans for the lesson but we ended up doing touring around the school for the first hour and then play treasure hunt game after the break. Very impromptu. The tour was okay, the class brought me around ZH while I tell them whatever we saw in Malay. I couldnt translate pull up bars in Malay. Hey, Im no walking dictionary. & they got excited seeing a rooster in the school compound. So deprived. Lol. I gave them the longest break ever while five of them did a last minute plan for the Treasure Hunt game. I decided not to interfere because I wanted them to do it on their own & I didnt quite like doing things last minute. It was so-so also lah. Only that there was not enough time for proper planning and the game execution itself. & some of them didnt enjoy it that much. It would be much better if they had suggested to me last week so I could have planned it for them.

Anyway, I made bookmarks for them & wrote a short message at the back of the bookmark. & brought chocolates too. BUT! It was a pity that the Dove chocolate tasted awful. I didnt taste it until I reached home just now. Man.. Im so sorry kids. I really wanted them to enjoy the chocolate (it's supposed to taste gooooood!) but too bad luh. My sister said she sympathise with me when I told her about the chocolate. ):

I'll miss the class for sure. Hope that we can really keep in touch. Anyway I told them that I live very near the school, they might bump into me someday. & the feedback thing.. Well they told me that I couldnt manage the class well. Some were being nice; they said it's the class fault. Hahaha. & they told me that I have to be firm. See, even I learn from them. Good.



;;Group pictures


Alamak Rebecca, cannot see your face lah.


Slightly better shot. :D

Shairah's class shot 1


Shairah's class shot 2

To: Adele, Rebecca, Rebekah, Rachel, Chermaine, Wen Ting, Winnie, Wen Zhen, Xiao Wei, Shi Hui, Charlotte, Carina, Angel, Tze Ning,Man Chun, Mun Pin, Ron, Yi Cheng, Esmonde, Jian Ming, Xiong Feng, Jason, Shin Yi, Pui Chiu, Benjamin, Chong Kai, Luo Meng, Calvin & Kenneth, many thanks to all of you. I will remember every single one of you. & if I dont, I can always go back to this post & read all your names again. :D


The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity