|
|
♥/Wednesday, April 29, 2009
10:24 PM Gawwwdddd, why am I always here? Urghh. Anyway, went to catch 17 Again with Sha. I must admit this, Zac really looked hot in some parts of the movie. & the older Scarlett is pretty, baby! :D Hello, it's rare to hear me say this ok. Anyway, thanks Sha & Nana for the movie treat!!! :D Yoga+pilates=yogilates was fine today. Jun didnt come because she cut herself at work today. Not that she's depressed or what, the cup she was washing just slipped from her hand & somehow cut her palm twice & her thigh. According to her, the cuts were pretty deep. Ouch. Yogilates always make me feel tired. I would usually go to sleep once I've washed up & blah blah. Luckily I accompanied Sha to wait for her bus after class today. My dad changed his mind to fetch me. When we were chatting I received a call from my dad saying that he was already at the CC. That's one trip saved. Yeah! Which by the way, reminds me that tomorrow's the expiry date for my student ez-link card! I've used up all the money in there & now it's left with -$0.06. I dont know why, but that gives me a little pleasure. Tell me I'm a pscyho. Oh, Sha! Enjoy your KL trip, my dear! NY was shown on tonight's news. Seeing some old faces (like Ms Tang, Mr Singh, Yu Xiang(?) & Ras) & the temperature taking sessions make me miss school. Oh btw, the news was about the swine flu & it showed how schools such as NY are taking preventive measures. :) I guess I must think of things (preferably those that require little forking out of $$) to do for the next two months. I'll pretty much have a lot more free time than usual because there are very little or no assignments for me at all. Well, at least there will be NDP trainings. Hehehe. it'll be a long Labour Day. Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. What shall I do with you? I received offer letters from both NUS (fass) & NTU (psych). Somehow, I dont feel happy about it because it means that I have to choose one of the Universities (I dont make good choices) & that means that I will be starting school again after months of hibernation. Gosh, I need my brain to start working again. Hearing how much fun my friends are having in Uni is scaring me a lot. My spelling's getting bad (for egs, during CCM lesson at ZH, I spelt jasmine as jasime. & I forgot how to spell moustache). My vocabulary is still very limited. I told Sha earlier today that unlike the past 2 years where I would read every single news article on The Straits Times, ever since As ended, I havent really been reading them. I would just flip through the pages, scan through the headlines & pictures. Urgh. & it'll be much better to know if my friends get offers too. Double happiness, please.. Off to bed. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |