|
|
♥/Tuesday, April 14, 2009
7:47 PM Hahaha yes Huyang. I get your point. Went down to teach at SMPS today. Man, the girls are becoming more mischevious. & darn, I thought that next week is their oral test. Shooot. Told them to revise luhh. Hmm, let's just see how it goes next week. :) && I'm left with 2 more lessons at ZHSS! Yippeeeee! No more having to wake up so early on Saturday mornings. But I'll surely miss the students there. Bumped into Vishalini again at almost the same place and same time. Hohoho. My aunt, uncle, grandmother, cousin, niece and nephew came over last Sunday to celebrate my sister's birthday. Hahaha. There were 3 cakes. Hahaha. Oh the yellow cake is Mango Yoghurt Cheesecake. My cousin made it. Her cakes are really deliciousssss. She makes orders too. My niece is really getting smarter each time I see her. The moment she reached my house she said, "Happy birthday to you." Oh btw, the "you" actually refers to her. She thinks that it's her birthday. Lol. & she got super excited when she was cut the cake. We let her listen to Barney, Elmo and Mr Bean's songs & she sang and danced along. Haha. Can see the videos if I upload them. :) ![]() My sister told me that Annaling wished me happy birthday on Facebook but to my sis's wall. Lol. She mixed up Fathiyah Diyana and Farahiyah Dina. Haha is that what happens when you're friends with sisters with almost similar names? Last minute meet up with BOON on Saturday after my class at ZHSS. She was totally random. Asked me to accompany her to SK library. She went to borrow some books for the interview today(Boon, I wanted to wish u all the best for the interview but it slipped my mind. Oops.). & yours truly borrowed even more books. One book on learning Mandarin. :D Hahaha I'm not even done with the books I borrowed from MP library, I think I will have to request to extend the deadline of the books. Anyway it was great seeing her (& her funny antics). & I miss the rest! There's a cycling session with cousin tmr, then head to SMPS to teach and then yogilates lesson. Sha's not going for the yogilates lesson tmr. :( & 2nd lesson at NY! You want to know what's the strength of my class? S-I-X. :) My head's throbbing. & it's painful. Cant imagine how I'm going to get through tmr. Ok I shouldnt be complaining. Can't wait for Fighting Spiders! Hope the drama will be gooood. |
The Chats
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The Links ain | annaling | asnira | bao qi cher | ch | c.kang | deena farhanah | fel | gloria hanisah | hek ming | huyang | Jia Jia | khad | kriss | lh mard | MLCS | nad OG 21 rachel | rudi | sarah | sha | venessa wanlin | wendeline | yk zul 7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza afreen | araxes | aslany | faey js loner limin sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling | yi ting zul iis nabil raudhah annisa cahaya juxtapose ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ CREDITS Code: detonatedlove♥ Design: LKK Effects: Lunapic Background: HorizonRoad Image: BTRD Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity |