♥/Friday, April 17, 2009
10:20 AM

I rmb reading TST about Britain's unlikely new talent. Finally watched it just now.
Go watch it on Youtube. :D I can only put the url here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

It'll let you reflect on something. Something that most of us are guilty of doing it. That includes Simon C. & the girl who rolled her eyes(1:50mins).
I especially like Simon's expressions here(4:26 - 4:29 mins). Hehehe.
She's already a winner to me.

Im finally done with my ppt slides for the lessons later this evening. Thanks to Sha for emailing hers(gave me some ideas too) & thanks to another friend for accompanying me through the night, making sure I completed it. Haha.
ps: Sha, I'll send mine to you also k? Mane tau, you might want to include some things that I did.

I better make a reminder to myself that I have a briefing to attend to at Heartware later after my teaching. Guess I wont be able to make it for the DB girls bbq. It'll be too late for me. Hmm.


A silly Dina day
Went to East Coast last Wed with my cousin. We thought of renting the bicycles and ride for the whole 1++ hours. But the weather is always not in our favour. We actually planned this last Sun but it rained. & when we reached the place last Wed, the moment we wanted to rent the bicycles, the sky turned grey. -.- The person there even advised us not to rent the bicycles lest we waste our money. So we decided to just walk. While we were walking it started pouring. So my cousin and I waited at the shelter. We waited for %$#!#^&* 1 hour and the rain just got heavier. Since we were rushing to another place (I had to head for my class & my cousin was meeting her bf), we made a decision to run in the rain. More like run from shelter to shelter. It proved to be a wrong move. We were wet by the time we were halfway back to my cousin's car when something we had been waiting for minutes ago finally happened. Yes, it stopped raining. We were already drenched lah. Urgh. & the 2 black garbage bags that 2 uncles offered us were of no use. (Imagine seeing two girls covering themselves with garbage bags and walking around ecp) Cousin drove ourselves back to grandma's house to change clothes. I only brought extra shirt, but not pants. So I had hanged my pants & wait for them to dry.

Went on to iron my shirt while waiting for my pants to dry. While I was ironing, I reminded myself to switch on the electricity back because there was another plug/socket that connects to the fish tank. I think it was the oxygen thingy. Yes, the crucial thing for the fish and prawns in the fish tank. Well, I did remember to switch it on again. Here comes the But.
When I realised that I had not much time left, I inserted the plug & rushed to iron my pants. Yeah, you can guess it. I forgot to switch on the electricity after removing the plug for the iron. & I only realised it yesterday ie Thursday. My mum was talking on the phone with my grandmother and was telling her to clean the fish tank because the living things in the tank were all dead. (mum went to her house ytd but had no time to clean it up for her). Then it occured to her that I was the culprit. Lol. She has already informed my uncle (owner of fish and prawns). I hope he doesnt call me and tell me to compensate for his loss. Hehh.

Ok, that's all for now. Will update later.

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity