♥/Thursday, April 02, 2009
11:04 PM

Library date with Farhanah today. I finally borrowed Jon Krakauer's Into The Wild. Yay!
& I borrowed some cookbooks. Hahaha. Want to try to cook up some dishes. :D
Since mum and sister were there too (mum followed me because we were meeting my sister who wanted to buy some stuffs after school), I think Farhanah was shyshy; she didnt follow us to PP after that.

I dont understand why I had to pay for the fine TWICE! I know the amount is very little (30cents), but what angers me is that I've already paid for it when I went to the library last month & they made me pay for it again today! How could they? NLB lehhh. Not efficient or what? Yes the amount may be little & I'm not angry because I had to fork out another 30cents to pay for my fine.. Come to think of it, I wasn't given any receipt when I paid the fine at TP library. HMMMM.
What if the same happen to another person who had to pay more fine? Is the person expected to pay again? Even when he/she already paid for it but has no receipt for proof?

My first yogilates class yesterday! Hahahaha. & my muscles are aching from it. :S
Oh btw, there was no chanting at all! Hahaha. I found out that there's a pilates class right after yogilates; I wonder if I can switch. Lol. Anyway the first lesson was like DB gym training (only less intense) BUT I couldnt synchronise my breathing and the position. You see, you've got to do different positions when you inhale and exhale. & the instructor was too fast that I ended up doing the 'exhaling position' when I inhaled & vice versa. Dang!

My primary 3 girls were so distracted on Tuesday that they didnt really want to learn. They were more interested in the advertisement that goes like this:
"You've built your company & you want to be on TV...
Your wife's so CFO & you want to be on radio...
It's not the GSS yet you want to be in the press.
Just call 6333 9888! Dont wait!"

Hahahaha actually I like the advertisement too but I didnt sing along with them because in class I was Cikgu Dina. If I was just Dina, I would sing with them. :D

Can you tell me why certain F&Bs charge customers for service tax when the Goods & SERVICES tax is already included in the bill?
I wouldnt mind paying for the services if they're really good, but the one I went to today, it was terrible. The staff were slow in everything they do. Lol. My sister bluntly said out, "Can I not pay for the service if it's not satisfying?" That made me ponder about it.

Going to NY tmr to collect the teaching materials for CCM. Oh yes! I'm going to teach in NY! HAHAHA.

Was reading Ain's blog about the April Fool's joke. Reminded me of the Yangzheng kids at the busstop yesterday. There's certainly a big difference in the jokes they play on their friends. Like how the Yangzheng kids were saying, "I dont friend you!" Then they will say "April's Fool!" How innocent.
I miss my Yangzheng days all of a sudden. ):

The One

Dina 20

Photos♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Chats



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Links

ain | annaling | asnira |
bao qi
cher | ch | c.kang |
deena
farhanah | fel |
gloria
hanisah | hek ming | huyang |
Jia Jia |
khad | kriss |
lh
mard | MLCS |
nad
OG 21
rachel | rudi |
sarah | sha |
venessa
wanlin | wendeline |
yk
zul

7dearies ♥ Eleanor ♥ Fariza

afreen | araxes | aslany |
faey
js loner
limin
sgss band | sgss band photos | shi yun | shih yann | shu ling |
yi ting
zul

iis
nabil
raudhah

annisa
cahaya

juxtapose

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
CREDITS

Code: detonatedlove♥
Design: LKK
Effects: Lunapic
Background: HorizonRoad
Image: BTRD
Brushes: BTRD | Fractured Sanity